I think we can all agree — bras suck. Sweaty, itchy, uncomfortable. Who needs them? I know I don't, and you probably don't either. In all honesty, we're all better off without them.
So, ladies, let's all make a pact to free the nip once and for all. Here are 10 reasons why you — yes you — should go braless this summer!
1. It's been scientifically proven that bras don't do sh*t for us
Except give us boob sweat, stretch marks, discomfort, and more.
2. Nipples are aesthetically pleasing
Need I go on?
3. It gives you the chance to show off your nipple piercings — if you have any
If I was pain tolerant, I'd definitely get my nipples pierced and never wear a bra again.
4. It's more comfortable
This is a given.
5. Bras are expensive
Investing in a good, supportive bra is expensive AF. Save your money, ladies. Going braless is free.
6. You don't have to worry about washing them anymore
I don't know about you, but I'm really bad at washing my bras weekly. Eliminating said bra from the equation equals no need to wash bras ever again! Problem solved.
7. You don't have to worry about what bra to wear with certain tops, dresses, and/or rompers anymore either
The struggle is — or I guess was — real.
8. No more suffering through sticky adhesives from strapless bras
I can't tell you how many times I've had to violently scrape sticky residue off my poor nipples after wearing pasties or a sticky bra. Not. Fun.
9. That “just took my bra" off feeling 24/7
Ladies, you know the feeling. Now, imagine feeling it all the time.
10. It's healthier for you
If you need even more reasons to free your nips, here are five surprising benefits of going braless.