Yes, you may have trust issues but that doesn't mean you can't be in a relationship right? Crazy girls need love too. While all of this may come off as possessive and perhaps psychotic, we have all been here at least once. Maybe you got over this phase but maybe you didn't. You may also question my sanity but that's okay. Here's to the crazy girls (and those who put up with us).
1. You have all of your partner's passwords.
I mean, perhaps you have a legitimate reason as to why you have them but then again maybe you don't.
2. You constantly repeat to your significant other that you're not a jealous person.
Let's face it, if you see someone glancing over a little too much, you're ready to pounce.
3. You have to keep reassuring yourself that you're the best they've ever had.
Nothing wrong with a little confidence right?
4. Checking your partner's phone every so often.
This is a blatant invasion of privacy I'm sure we can all agree (but is it really??)
5. You dream of your significant other being unfaithful and you wake up ready to fight (even after you realize it was a dream).
There must have been a reason you dreamt it no?
6. You have them on Find My Friends (or whatever you Android people call it)
I mean they have nothing to hide right?
7. You expect your partner to know what's wrong with you even though you keep saying nothing is wrong.
No really, I'm fine.
8. You tell your partner you don't want to see them but when they really don't show up, all hell breaks loose.
"Leave me alone" actually means come feed me and love me.
9. When they think it's okay to break up with you
We break up when I say so got it?
10. "Block her."
I don't care if she's your third cousin's sister's friend's brother's girlfriend.
11. When it takes every ounce of sanity you have left to say yes, they can go out with their friends.
*meticulously checks social media to see where they are*
12. You pick fights with your significant other for no reason and you're fully aware of it.
Time to spice things up a bit
13. When they say "be there in 5" but it's been 5 minutes and 17 seconds.
14. When they know about good restaurants and date spots and you start to wonder how many girls they took before you.
How many? Where do they live?
15. When you fight before bed and expect to wake up to make-up texts but instead you receive nothing.
Why am I unloved?
16. When your partner receives a text message, you ask "who texted us?"
Oh I see it's our friend Chelsea once again. Say hi for me.
17. You block other people on their social media accounts.
No reason to miss them right?
18. When they take a little too long to reply and you start imagining things.
Who is she?
19. When they say goodnight but you check to see if they're still online and they are.
They must have a death wish.