Even though hearing those three words leave you feeling appreciated and welcome, there are other ways of showing that love without having to say those exact words. The sentiment can be expressed in other manners, and we often forget how powerful other statements can be when we're busy waiting for the anticipated "I love you." No matter if your relationship is romantic or platonic, there is more than one way to show you care.
1. I trust you.
2. I believe in you.
3. I have faith in you.
4. You got this.
5. I got your back.
6. You are brilliant.
7. You know what I like about you?
8. This made me think of you.
9. I thought you'd like this.
10. You know that movie/TV show/book you always talk about? I started it.
11. I remembered it was your favorite.
12. Watch your step.
13. Be careful.
14. Drive home safe.
15. You are the [blank] person I know.
16. You're not alone.
17. Want some company?
18. Let me walk you home.
19. I miss you.
20. I wish you were here.
21. I'm really glad you're a part of my life.
22. I appreciate you.
23. You are one of my favorite people.
24. Thank you for helping me.
25. I don't know what I would've done without you.
26. I can't imagine my life without you in it.
27. Your opinion matters to me.
28. You matter.
29. Thanks for making me laugh. I needed that.
30. I'm happy that I have your support.
31. You are one of the strongest people I know.
32. You deserve every good thing that has come your way.
33. I hope life treats you well.
34. You are inspiring.
35. Meeting you is one of the greatest things to happen to me.
36. I'm here to listen if you need to vent.
37. You're the best.
38. Thank you for everything.
39. There's no one quite like you.
40. I'll take care of you.
41. I adore you.
42. You own my heart.
Words are powerful, and although the way you use them matters, it is important to recognize that there are multiple ways to profess your love.