Remember in middle school when you would jam out to Taylor Swift in your room or when your crush didn't like you back, you would post a Taylor Swift lyric on Facebook so he could get a clue?
Remember in middle school when you would jam out to Taylor Swift in your room or when your crush didn't like you back, you would post a Taylor Swift lyric on Facebook so he could get a clue? Well, if you don't remember, I DO! Ms. T. swift, T. swizzy, Lil Tay Tay, or should I say the queen of teenage heartbreaks and hopeless romantic love songs has been the soundtrack to our every crush, relationship, heartbreak, or even archenemy.
If she can help us with our middle school heartbreak, then she can most certainly help us with the struggle of trying to pick a caption that we took 45334 times to take, and 7687 hours to edit. You can thank me and Tswift later.
When you're single
- "We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time"
- "You don't know about me, but I bet you want to"
- "I got that red lip, classic thing that you like"
- "The best people in life are free"
- "I hope you remember that today is never too late to be brand-new"
- "Put my name at the top of your list"
- "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine"
- "I could make all the tables turn"
- "I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on"
- "But in your life, you'll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team…But I didn't know it at fifteen"
- "Today is never too late to be brand new"
- "The lights are so bright, but they never blind me."
- "You're beautiful every little piece love"
- "I'm really gonna miss you picking fights and me falling for it screaming that I'm right"
- "But honey I am no one's exception"
When you need something for your boo'd up pictures
- "And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town"
- "He's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well"
- I" don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you"
- "Long live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life with you"
- "You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face"
- "You are the best thing that's ever been mine"
- "You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye"
- "Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it, my love"
- "I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams"
- "Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"
- "I like the way you're everything I've ever wanted"
- "And when we go crashing down, we come back every time"
- "All I know is we said hello and your eyes looked like coming home"
- "Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes"
- "You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess"
When you’re heartbroken:
- "You told me you loved me so why did you go away"
- "All that I know is I don't know how to be something you missed"
- "And I lived in your chess game, but you changed the rules every day"
- "You say sorry just for show"
- "Maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away"
- "As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn"
- "So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep"
- "I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now"
- "Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you"
- "Six months gone and I'm still reaching even though I know you're not there"
- "And I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are"
- "People like you always want back the love they took away"
- "You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain"
- "You can plan for a change in weather and time but I never planned on you changing your mind"
- "Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?"