Following the recent release of the rom-com "To All The Boys I've Loved Before," girls began to get creative, using the title as inspiration for a thread of some funniest, most savage tweets that Twitter has seen in quite some time. While some are simply just relatable and ironic, others call boys out for various wrongs that have been made, and we're definitely living for it. That being said, here are some of the best "To All The Boys Who" tweets.
1. To All The Boys Who I’m Ignoring RN
2. To All The Boys Who Add/Delete Me Off Snapchat
*eyeroll* I'm so over hearing "We were on a break."
3. To All The Boys Who Were My Friends Until...
We're friends, but not THAT good of friends.
4. To All The Boys Who Were More Interested In My Friend
I mean, I do have hot friends, but c'mon.
5. To All The Boys Who Have Bought Me Drinks
Y'all are the real MVP's and I hope to run into you soon (at the bars of course).
6. To All The Boys Who Flirted With Me
7. To All The Boys Who Lack Emotional Intelligence
You weren't worth my time anyways.
8. To All The Boys Who I Said I Was Done With
Speaking of which, you tryna meet up later, or?
9. To All The Boys Who Didn’t Realize I’m A Catch
You snooze, you lose.
10. To All The Boys Who Repeated My Joke
It's okay, my friends tell me that I'm hilarious.
11. To All The Boys Who Didn’t Want Anything Serious
Hmm, interesting, seems like things with your new girlfriend are pretty serious if you ask me.
12. To All The Boys Who Sent Me Old Memes
It's not your fault, I spend way too much time on Twitter looking for memes.
13. To All The Boys Who Came To The Yard For Milkshakes
The rumors are true, my milkshake does bring all the boys to the yard.
14. To All The Boys Who Said..
I mean, these b*tches love Sosa...
15. To All The Boys Who Wasted My Time
This could be us but you playin'..
So, regardless of how annoying this trend might get, we all know a boy (or two) who fits these tweets perfectly.