SPOILER ALERT: This article contains spoilers for "The Bachelor" finale
After a tumultuous season of "The Bachelor," viewers can now take a moment to breathe as we continue to wonder what on earth happened in last night's season finale — and all the weeks prior.
But if you look back, it's not really all that surprising, is it? From the very beginning, Chris Harrison told us Peter's season was sure to have an ending that couldn't be spoiled and though many people predicted it, wow was it juicy (especially when Barb spoke, oh my).
Here are nine times Peter proved he wasn't ready to find "the one" from the very beginning of Season 24:
1. He needed to get closure from his ex while searching for his wife
2. Then ended up cancelling the group date because of it
3. He began the season, lips a-blazing, kissing everyone in front of whoever he wanted
4. He couldn't stick to his decisions or make them for himself
He sent Alayah home, then asked her to come back, then sent her home again.
5. He told Sydney she was the best kisser knowing his other girlfriends could find out
6. He was constantly upsetting the women and having to apologize
7. He took his mom's advice instead of following his heart
8. He let the woman he loves walk away
9. He pulled an Arie
Follow Swoon on Instagram.