It has been a rocky road for Peter Weber since "The Bachelor" finale aired. And the "unpredictable" ending they talked about endlessly throughout the season is still unfolding.
Every few weeks he seems to be back with another ex from the reality dating show and it's getting painful to watch. Though Peter raised many red flags throughout the season, he recently sat down with Bachelor alum Nick Viall on his podcast, "The Viall Files," and aired it all out.
While I, of course, respect his honesty, he confirmed some of the red flags we'd called out months back and raised some new ones.
Here are nine things Peter told Nick he has done since "The Bachelor" ended that raise MAJOR red flags.
1. Peter was DMing his OG TV ex, Hannah B., after the show while he was engaged
Yes, he says she DMed him first, but still! No way Hannah Ann was actually OK with that.
2. Peter told Hannah Ann it "would be good for both of them to get closure" from Hannah B.
Bless Hannah Ann for being so understanding because if I do recall, he had many chances to get "closure" from that relationship and if he didn't feel like that chapter was closed, he shouldn't have moved onto the next one.
3. Peter proceeded to talk to and have phone calls with Hannah B.
Sure, Hannah Ann knew about it and they weren't hanging out in person. But does that matter? Why did he need to speak to Hannah B.? If the answer isn't "he didn't need to," then he shouldn't have been engaged!
4. Peter broke off his engagement with Hannah Ann
As if we couldn't have all predicted this... Just because Barb insisted on him choosing Hannah Ann did not mean it was right!
5. Peter told Nick Viall he shouldn't have gotten engaged to Hannah Ann in the first place
6. Peter went to get Madison back after he broke things off with Hannah Ann
If we wanted another Arie, we would have asked for it. BUT WE DID NOT.
7. Madison and Peter then broke up two days after "After the Final Rose" aired
Another person I feel bad for in this trainwreck of a journey to find love... Madison. She dealt with Barb's wrath and Peter's indecisiveness.
8. Peter reconnected with Kelley, an ex from "The Bachelor," who he also conveniently knew before
While this is absolutely wild, it's also surprisingly not surprising? Crazy.
9. Peter is now quarantined with Kelley and though they aren't "official" yet, it sounds like they're hooking up
So what is this? The third ex he ran back to when things didn't work out with someone? Brutal.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.