There are a lot of toxic TV relationships out there, but some are good and inspiring. Here are seven ships on television that show what love should look like. Relationships should be two good people being good to each other. If you are looking for hope that true love is out there, let these TV couples give you hope:
1. Jim and Pam: "The Office"
It may take some time, but you'll end up with the right person if you are patient!
2. Lily and Marshall: "How I Met Your Mother"
Get yourself a love story where the person is your best friend. Like Lily Pad and Marshmallow, you'll be endgame for sure!
3. Eleanor and Chidi: "The Good Place"
Be with the someone who makes you a better person.
4. Jake and Amy: "Brooklyn 99"
Choose someone who hypes you up like Jake does Amy.
5. Schneider and Penelope: "One Day At A Time"
Find a partner who makes you feel safe.
6. Monica and Chandler: "Friends"
The best love stories start as friendships!
7. Betty and Archie: "Riverdale"
Some loves take time, but they will always be there for you throughout the journey!
Follow Swoon on Instagram.