If there's anything great about life, it's that it offers us some great adventures that we just have to take. There are so many moments to seize that make life memorable, whether it's a spontaneous hike in the mountains or a late-night talk with a good friend.
No one understands this better than one of my best friends, Cierra Norton. She's one of the most adventurous people I've ever met, so if you're looking for adventure and the experience of trying new things, she's the perfect date for you!
- Age: 20
- Height: 5'3"
- School: Grand Canyon University
- Job: Future Photojournalist (hopefully for a nonprofit organization)
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Hometown: San Diego, CA
View this post on InstagramAnyone who knows me knows I love yellow and wildflowers 🌼. Those same people also know I like taking photos and because of this, I started a photography page, @norton.nikon , to post pictures on. Enjoy ✨ PC: @_mariahlynch_
A post shared by Cierra Nicole (@ccciierraaa) on Mar 17, 2019 at 12:50pm PDT
- Dogs or cats? Both! Especially two special puppies named Reece and Porkchop.
- Night owl or morning person? Night Owl
- "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"? To quote Cierra herself, "lol, neither" (she loves watching National Geographic documentaries)
- Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Again, to quote Cierra, "lol, neither" (she loves listening to alternative music)
- Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda
View this post on InstagramDon't be fooled at my hiking abilities; I got lost 3 times, almost stepped on a rattlesnake, hung off a cliff by a tree branch, and looked forward to McDonald's majority of the 10 mile hike. Definitely a hike to remember
A post shared by Cierra Nicole (@ccciierraaa) on Oct 10, 2019 at 8:37am PDT
Never has Cierra ever lit a candle.
View this post on InstagramHonestly, I don't know which I was more excited about; the trees, wedding or to get McDonald's sweet tea afterwards.
A post shared by Cierra Nicole (@ccciierraaa) on Sep 26, 2019 at 9:35am PDT
If there was one funny story from Cierra's life that perfectly describes them as a person it's this:
If there was ever a story to describe Cierra, it would be that one day, when she was on a hike, she got so hopelessly lost on the trail that she took a delay that lasted several hours. She ended up encountering a rattlesnake and a deer carcass, but in true Cierra fashion, she took it all in stride. She even managed to capture some great photos on the way.
View this post on InstagramIf Jurassic Park and Journey to the Center of the Earth did a collab, this would be it.
A post shared by Cierra Nicole (@ccciierraaa) on Nov 28, 2019 at 8:20am PST
Four qualities Cierra is looking for in a partner and one they're absolutely not:
- Loves Jesus ✓
- Always down for a spontaneous adventure ✓
- Dark hair ✓
- Loves McDonald's (especially their sweet tea) ✓
- Cierra is NOT looking for someone who is disrespectful of nature ✗
Want to respectfully slide into Cierra's DMs? They're open here:Instagram: @ccciierraaa
Want to create a funny dating profile for a friend, too?
Click here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.