As many of you know, dating is rough — especially in a city like New York. So after hearing one too many horror stories about my friend Dillon's dating life, I've decided enough is enough.
And, of course, being the good friend I am, I figured why not play matchmaker? Because, who knows, if you're a woman looking for your perfect match in New York, maybe Dillon's your guy. Here's everything (almost) you need to know:
- Age: 27
- Height: 5'10"
- School: Purdue University
- Job: Editorial Director at Odyssey
- Location: New York City
- Hometown: Westfield, IN
View this post on InstagramThis is me practicing the traditions of my ancestors, because #ThisIsMay #Indy500
A post shared by dillon havens (@dillonhavens) on May 27, 2019 at 7:33pm PDT
- Dogs or cats? Dogs. Big dogs, because small dogs are basically cats anyway.
- Night owl or morning person? Night owl. He's not to be spoken to before his morning coffee.
- "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? He would never admit to watching, but he secretly loves "The Bachelor"
- Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Beyonce. He's been known to scream-sing "Love On Top"
- Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Groot, because Groot reminds him of his house plants.
View this post on InstagramI really think Cam's flannel ties this shot together.
A post shared by dillon havens (@dillonhavens) on Dec 8, 2019 at 12:16pm PST
Never has Dillon ever: drank seltzer water.
- He has an irrational fear of the ocean due to sharks.
- He absorbed his identical twin in the womb.
- He has been to 48/50 U.S. states.
Four qualities Dillon is looking for in a partner and one they're absolutely not:
- Prefers road trips to flights ✓
- Has a creative outlet ✓
- Will laugh at my bad jokes ✓
- Will let me sleep in ✓
- Talks during movies ✗
Want to respectfully slide into Dillon's DMs? They're open here: