Dating in any big city is tough, but when it comes down to it, New York City is definitely one of the toughest. So naturally, some of the best love stories my friend Taylor has are from the Swoon articles she reads each day as Senior Editor of Odyssey's dating and relationships vertical, which... yikes — like BIG yikes.
So as any good pal should do, I'm putting her on blast publicly (sorry, Taylor) and hoping whoever sees this might be able to help me play matchmaker and save her from all the mediocre guys she meets. Here's what you need to know:
- Age: 26
- Height: 5'3.5" (she insisted I add the extra half inch)
- School: Fordham University, Class of 2016
- Job: Senior Editor of Swoon at Odyssey
- Location: New York City
- Hometown: Ridgefield, Connecticut
View this post on InstagramNot in the frame: the food and bellinis we scarfed down minutes before 🍴🥂
A post shared by taylor mead (@tayloramead) on Aug 24, 2019 at 2:22pm PDT
- Dogs or cats? Dogs... the only appropriate answer, obviously.
- Night owl or morning person? 110 percent not a morning person. Don't talk to her before 9 a.m.
- "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? "The Bachelor." But if there were an option to give Chris Harrison and Kris Jenner a TV show together, she'd watch that for sure...
- Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda memes every time, but she hasn't even seen "The Mandalorian," so that's upsetting.
- Sweet or salty? Always sweet. She'll choose chocolate over everything.
View this post on InstagramJet lag who? Jk the bags under my eyes are so big American Airlines could have charged me to check them. Worth it though.
A post shared by taylor mead (@tayloramead) on Sep 25, 2019 at 2:01pm PDT
Never has Taylor ever: had a cup of coffee.
View this post on InstagramMy face when the customs officer opened my luggage to search it and found it was 95% chocolate.
A post shared by taylor mead (@tayloramead) on Sep 29, 2019 at 5:44pm PDT
- She can rap all of Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass."
- She tends to abbreviate words that don't need to be abbreviated.
- She's always down to watch sports, but mostly just for the food and friends.
Four qualities Taylor is looking for in a partner and one she's absolutely not:
- Open communication ✓
- Humor ✓
- A dog ✓
- "I'm just a bad texter" ✗
Want to respectfully slide into Taylor's DMs? They're open here:
Want to create a funny dating profile for a friend, too?
Click here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.