Bachelor Nation's beloved Chris Harrison knows a thing or two about love. If you're a single girl who watches "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette," chances are you've nodded in painful agreement with the show's host Chris Harrison at one point or another. Ironically, many of the things he says perfectly describe what it's like dating as a single girl — especially if you're in college.
So, give yourself a good laugh (or maybe even cringe) by seeing just how relatable Chris's quotes really are. After all, dating in 2020 does really go a little something like this:
1. When your match's dating profile says he works at JP Morgan but his LinkedIn says he's still in college.
2. But instead, you agree to go on a date with a different guy you met at a frat party, but he's only ever talked to you via Instagram DM.
3. So you think to yourself...
4. When you're on the date and he starts talking about something you have 0 interest in and you have to pretend you give a sh*t.
5. Then the conversation takes a turn for the worst and you're playing it cool while trying to figure out an excuse to leave.
6. And acting shocked by his stories since he hasn't stopped talking about himself.
7. So you go home and vent to your roomies about that bad date, then go back to the drawing board.
8. Because you're not ready to give up, you open the apps up again to see your other options.
9. But you're finding all kinds of red flags on everyone's dating profiles, so you can't help but laugh.
10. Meanwhile, all the other guys in your matches are telling you they're not interested in dating.
11. And you just...
12. Finally you look at your friends and/or pet and realize they're the only ones you need... For now.
13. But then Drew swipes in and changes your mind about giving up on dating — and you're back in the game again.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.