Dating someone for a year+ means that you are bound to know things you might not have known in the early months of the relationship. You also might act differently than you did at the beginning of the relationship.
Here are 12 things you know when you've been dating for over a year.
1. Clothing size, shoe size
This one you can probably be able to figure out early in the relationship. But, you start to keep in the back of your mind and think of that person when you see clothes or a pair of shoes they might like.
2. You can guess what they are going to text back
Especially if it is just a casual conversation about nothing in particular. You know their go-to responses.
3. You have multiple food orders memorized
Their food orders, of course.
4. You have that one TV show you can put on and neither of you will complain
And that is "The Office."
5. You don't get jealous
How could you have lasted in a relationship for over a year and not have any trust?
6. You know likes and dislikes
And can assume if they are going to like or dislike something.
7. You got a LONG Snapstreak
474 day streak over here.
8. Their successes make you just as happy as it makes them
Seeing your significant other do well and accomplish something great is just as rewarding as if you had done the same.
9. Your friends are his friends and his friends are your friends
And you can all hang out together.
10. You have your favorite restaurants
That we always end up going to.
11. You've met everyone in the family and extended family
And you feel like part of the family.
12. You know extremely personal things about each other
That you would not necessarily share with the public.