Not a day goes by when I don't hear somebody complain about the person they are talking to or dating. Almost everyone has been annoyed by something their S/O (casual or not) has said or done, and it's gotten to the point where nothing really surprises me anymore. So, I asked a bunch of college students about the biggest things that annoy them about dating in 2019.
2. Cancelling plans at the very last minute.
3. Lack of accountability.
4. Being more absorbed in their cellphone than anything else.
5. Talking about politics on the first date.
7. Lack of communication.
8. Trust issues.
9. Relationship insecurity.
13. "I want to be with you, but I don't want to be with you."
14. Talking to friends about relationship problems before talking to their S/Os.
15. "He said she said."
16. Unnecessary drama.
17. "I don't want to be just friends, but I also don't want to be your girlfriend/boyfriend."
18. "I don't have the time for you."
19. "It's not me, it's you."
20. "It's not you, it's me."
21. "I'm not ready for a relationship, even though we've been talking for 8 months."
22. "I'm not good enough for you."
23. "I'm scared of commitment."
24. They don't text you back, but watch your Instagram/Snapchat stories.
25. When you see their Snap score go up, but it's not because of you.
26. "I don't want you just for sex, but I still want to f*ck you."
27. Uses being at work all day as an excuse to not come over.
28. "I need to find myself first before I can get into a relationship."
29. The 'talking' stage.
30. Comparing current relationship to past relationship.
31. Controlling behavior.
Even with all this in mind, there are still good people in this world. You just need to find your "person."
Follow Swoon on Instagram.