At the heart of every Disney movie sits a story of everlasting love. A Disney film would essentially be nothing without the aspect of timeless, incredible love. We heard the love stories and quotes of princesses and furry friends throughout our childhood, but now as adults, we can relate to the words of true love even more.
Whether the following quotes are said by "Aladdin" or "Winnie the Pooh," they all hold truly romantic words. Each has taught me more about love than any rom-com could and each one has taught me that I deserve nothing less than a fairytale.
1. "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." - "Pocahontas"
2. "This is love. You’re not gonna find another girl like her in a million years. Believe me, I know. I’ve looked.” - "Aladdin"
3. “I knew at once that you were meant for me. Deep in my soul, I know that I’m your destiny.” - "Mulan"
4. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” - "Frozen"
5. “Yes, you’ll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more.” -"Tarzan"
6. “All at once everything is different, now that I see you.” - "Tangled"
7. “So this is love, so this is what makes life divine.” - "Cinderella"
8. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” - "Winnie the Pooh"
9. “You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!” - "Peter Pan"
10. "When you smile, it's pure perfection. It shines through everything you do." - "The Little Mermaid"
11. “I wouldn’t have nothing if I didn’t have you.” - "Monsters, Inc."
12. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” - "The Princess and the Frog"
13. "My heart keeps singing, of one love, only for you." - "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
14. "Anywhere I go, I'm home if you are there beside me." - "The Lion King"
15. “Love is a song that never ends.” - "Bambi"
All of these quotes come from beautiful stories and with them in mind, I've been lucky enough to find my own fairytale.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.