Some women, myself included, just love tall men. Every once in a while, though, we find those exceptions to our seemingly silly height standards and look at what really matters beyond appearance.
For anyone who's seen "Frozen" or "Frozen 2," that exception is Olaf... and there are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you didn't finish the movie with a heart bursting with love for the animated snowman, do you even have one?! He's perfect in every way and since Google says he's 5'4" (yes, it's a fact that's causing the internet to FREAK out), he's the only reason you need to melt down your height standards already.
So, if you're a girl who loves taller guys, here are 10 thoughts you may have had upon learning Olaf's height:
1. Honestly, I thought he was MUCH shorter, so this is a pleasant surprise.
2. If anyone's worth melting ~down my height requirements~ for, it's Olaf.
3. No but really... How can he be 5'4"? That's significantly taller than expected... Am I being catfished?
4. Then again I love him so much, I don't even care if he's shorter than Google says.
5. He'd be like half an inch taller than me, but that's no prob.
6. He's used to being around tall girls since Anna is approximately 8 feet tall, so I could still wear heels. Woo!
7. Sense of humor > height.
8. Confidence is KEY. S(no)w buts about it.
9. That's it. This is true love — he has thawed my frozen heart.
10. MUST PROTECT OLAF AT ALL COSTS!
Follow Swoon on Instagram.