Breakups are very hard to deal with, whether you ended the relationship or your significant other did. The clock on the wall will cure it all and so will Luke Combs, so here's 10 lyrics to do exactly that:
1. "But the clock on the wall will cure it all, even though that ain't how it seems"
2. "You wrecked my world when you came and hit me like a hurricane"
3. "Whoever said it ain't the end of the world and you'll find somebody new, must've never met you"
4. "I picked myself up off the floor and found something new worth living for"
5. "Don't know what you got 'till it's gone, and you're out on your own. All you want is what you can't get back"
6. "And I ain't gotta see my ex future mother-in-law anymore. Oh lord, when it rains it pours"
7. "I'm one number away from calling you. I said I was through, but I'm dying inside"
8. "The second I left, I was kicking myself cause I knew I should've stayed."
9. "I didn't know then, but I sure know now that long neck iced cold beer never broke my heart"
10. "There's a lot of things in this 'ole world I can stand, but when it comes to losing you I just can't"
More on Swoon
BEST OF RELATIONSHIPS