"Cheer" fanatics, oh do we have some exciting news for you! Navarro cheerleader Lexi Brumback is engaged!
Yes, you heard that right: she told us she's ENGAGED! And if you're anything like me, you full-out jumped for joy upon learning so. Because who wouldn't be happy for her? Lucky for Swoon, the Houston-born student, model, and (of course) cheerleader spilled the tea with us on some of the many qualities that made her tumble head over heels for her soulmate, Dominic Anthony Green.
Then she revealed some of her own personal preferences (EDM > pop), random facts (spoiler: she doesn't have eyebrows), and the one thing she has never done at a competition. Honestly, who could blame her "hubby" for falling for her?
- Age: 20
- Height: 5'2"
- Job: Student/cheerleader/model
- Location: Corsicana, Texas
- Hometown: Houston, Texas
- Relationship Status: Engaged!
Four important qualities Lexi values in her relationship and one she's happy her partner doesn't have:
- "He treats me like royalty, he literally calls me beautiful every day."
- "He is the BEST chef, he cooks for me and our friends all the time and has shown me so many dishes that I would've never tried otherwise."
- "He's super thoughtful, he always expresses how much he cares about me."
- "He has a great sense of humor makes me laugh all the time and I love surrounding myself with people who make me laugh and he does that the most."
- "He's not fake, and he doesn't have a temper. He is super down to earth, calm, honest, and will not beat around the bush."
❣️ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY❣️I love getting to spend today with my amazing soulmate & love this adorable dress sent to me by @beginningboutique 😍 Almost as obsessed with their clothes as I am with my man😋 Check out their website and use my code: BBLEXI for 20% off! They have the cutest dresses & even a festival line for all my raver babes😎 I hope y'all are having a good day, sending love and positivity to you all❤️
A post shared by Lexi Brumback (@lexisbrumback) on Feb 14, 2020 at 5:43pm PST
- "My favorite animal is cats."
- "I don't follow one specific religion."
- "I have no eyebrows, I draw them on every day."
- "My two favorite DJs are Bassnectar and Kasbo."
- "I am a horror fanatic, I love scary movies, haunted houses. I just love being thrilled!"
"Never have I ever busted a skill at competition."
View this post on InstagramIt was such an amazing experience to meet this wise, beautiful, inspirational, soul. I'm so thankful for getting invited! Listening to Oprah talk really opened my eyes to a lot. Thank you so much 🥰 #FeelingBlessed
A post shared by Lexi Brumback (@lexisbrumback) on Feb 17, 2020 at 3:12pm PST
- Corsicana or Houston? "Houston, because I'm more of a city than a country person."
- EDM or pop? "EDM, I don't even listen to anything on the radio including pop."
- Oprah or Ellen? "Oprah, because I actually got to interact with her more than I was able to interact with Ellen."
- Instagram DMs or Snapchat streaks? "DMs because a lot of influencers, DJs, and companies that I actually love message me and that makes me so happy!"
- Makeup or hair dye? "Makeup because I have no eyebrows."
View this post on InstagramI'm so thankful for this amazing soul for having my back. When some people questioned my identity to her, when she gets the rude comments or questions, when people ask why she's with me now that she has achieved so much, and when people have even gone far enough to began to spread their hate for me to her due to who I am, and what I look like. She's shown me how much she really cares about the trans community by standing up for me and still standing with me, these are things she doesn't have to do, and we all know I'd stand up for myself in a heartbeat, but she does it anyways. Despite living in a society where people are still faced with discrimination and violence, there is still so much love to be found all over the place, and I'm so glad I found you, @lexisbrumback.
A post shared by Dominic Anthony Green (@lolhidominic) on Feb 18, 2020 at 3:40pm PST
Want to create a similar profile for yourself or a friend?
Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.