Relationships are hard, I get it. You want everything to be perfect, but in reality, nothing is going to be "perfect." When the honeymoon phase ends and things become serious the dynamic of the relationship changes. Unfortunately, not everyone can adapt to that and without realizing it they start to push their partner away. It happens with both men and women...but I only know it from a girls point of view.
So ladies listen up, if you're doing these 10 things you might actually be pushing your boyfriend away without realizing it:
1. You're picking fights over the smallest things.
And they're over silly things, too.
2. You're giving them one word responses.
"Fine," and "cool" are not acceptable responses in person or over a text.
3. You just aren't talking to them.
The silent treatment is a HUGE no. How are you supposed to have a relationship without communication?
4. You're snooping through their personal items.
Totally invasion of privacy.
5. You're hiding how you really feel about them.
If your feelings have changed, then you need to speak up and say something and not ride it out until they leave, or somebody new comes along.
6. You don't want to see them as much.
Time apart is healthy in any relationship but just to not ever want to see them isn't healthy.
7. Or the opposite you want to be with them all the time.
Like I said time apart is healthy, so if you're with them all the time and they don't get time for family, friend, sports, hobbies or whatever, they're going to get annoyed.
8. You're not giving them back what they're giving you.
Whether it's time, respect, love, compassion, etc, you need to give them what they're giving you.
9. You think everything they're saying is a lie.
If you think they're lying all the time there's no trust, and you NEED trust.
10. You're letting your insecurities get the best of you.
Letting you anxiety and fears get to you and letting them win is going to destroy any relationship.