Alert! Fans of "The Circle," in case you didn't already know, the show's very own Bill Cranley is an absolute catch and if you didn't get enough of him from his all-too-short time on the show, he spoke to Swoon to give us the "more" we wanted.
Bill opened up about his preferences (he's really not a morning guy), the very qualities he looks for in a partner (self-esteem ✓), and lots of fun facts worth swooning over (I mean... he was on "Chicago PD," ladies).
Here's everything you need to know about the 28-year-old actor if you're interested in sweeping him off his TikTok-loving feet.
- Age: 28
- Height: 6'1
- Job: Actor/digital marketing
- Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois
- Hometown: Plainfield, Illinois
- Interested In: Women
- Morning person or night owl? "Night owl for sure. As a kid, I remember struggling to wake up for school and my mom would say I'll eventually get used to it. You're wrong, mom. Anyway, love to stay up and go on random night adventures! Where are we going?"
- Date night in or date night out? "Date night out 100 percent. I like exploring new people, places, and things and I can't get that sitting on my couch at home! On top of a date night out, if you're out with me we're going to a minimum of four places to experience it all, I'll buy the Ubers — and yes I'll give you a piggyback ride."
- Cameo or TikTok? "TikTok. TikTok is WILD, so much energy. Everyone is communicating and intertwining content with each other it's amazing. Kind of feel like a hack charging people to say 'hey' on Cameo (feel free to ask for a shoutout in my IG DMs, I got you)."
- Apple or Android? "Apple till I die. Is that even a question?"
- Dogs or cats? "I'm a dog person. Dogs just always love you and my personality is basically that of a dog. Like how can you not be a dog person? But to be fair I know a few cats that have that ~dog energy~ which I'm all about as well."
View this post on InstagramMy doppelgängers as told by friends and family over the years
A post shared by Bill Cranley (@billcranley) on Feb 6, 2020 at 4:07pm PST
"Never have I ever been to New York City! I love traveling, love seeing the world but never had the chance to visit. BUT will be in NYC this year so anyone reading this please hit me up and we'll take on the Big Apple."
- "Me and Kevin Federline are friends on Venmo."
- "I tore my ACL three times, one of them from getting thrown around in a mosh pit at Congress Theatre. Broke my nose same night, fun."
- "I can moonwalk."
- "I starred in the show 'Chicago PD' as a criminal and was eventually 'murdered' by the cops; aired the same day I was blocked from 'The Circle.' Rough Wednesday."
- "I was suspended in high school for mooning a cop from my school bus."
Four important qualities Joey values in a relationship and one he does not:
- Free-spirited ✓
- Passionate ✓
- Good communication skills ✓
- High self-esteem ✓
- Jealousy ✗
You can follow Bill here:
Want to create a dating profile for yourself or a friend, too?
Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.
Are you a fan of "The Circle?" SEE ALSO:
- Exclusive: Joey From 'The Circle' Reveals What He's Looking For In 'The One'
- Exclusive: Are You 'Goofy,' 'Reckless,' And 'Weird' Enough To Date Ed From 'The Circle'?
- Exclusive: Karyn From 'The Circle' Reveals She'd Actually Prefer Ghosting Over Catfishing
Follow Swoon on Instagram.