Everyone who's watched "The Circle" has grown to know and love Joey Sasso. I don't make the rules, it's just how it is.
But how could you not? He's charming, funny... OK, OK, I'll relax. The point is, he's a catch — and who knows? You could potentially be his perfect match.
Joey, who is currently single and spending Valentine's Day with his mom and sister (and he "wouldn't have it any other way"), revealed to Swoon exactly what his prospective lovers could expect from him in a relationship, opened up about what he hopes to find in a partner, and shared other fun facts that "the one" will definitely swoon over.
From loving Lady Gaga (and Eminem) to absolutely swearing off skydiving, here's everything you need to know about the New York-born actor if you're interested in being the one to take him off the market (*takes notes*):
- Age: 26
- Height: 5'11"
- Job: Actor/Bartender
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Hometown: Rochester, New York
- Night in or night out? "Most definitely night in! I love going out and having fun, but I have always been a homebody and nothing sounds better to me than a relaxing night in with dinner and a good movie on the couch."
- Skincare or hair gel? "Definitely skincare! Hair can be messy with still having a decent stylish look to it while skincare isn't an option, it's a must to keep up with it every single day to make sure you're keeping it hydrated and looking fresh."
- Lady Gaga or Adele? "Not even a question, it's most definitely Lady Gaga! Adele is great and has a fantastic voice, I truly enjoy her music but Gaga is a definite crush that I have had for some time. But besides that, her innovation with her career is simply brilliant. I am a die-hard KISS fan and a lot of things that Gaga has done has really been in the vein of what Kiss' co-founders, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, have done throughout the band's 45-year career. She deserves every blessing life has given her."
- Spaghetti & meatballs or chicken parm? "Another easy one... most definitely spaghetti and meatballs. Feel like I'm cheating on chick parm but you will never see this guy more happy than with a beautiful plate of meatballs in front of me. Just let me be fat and live my best life and I'm one happy camper."
- Insta Stories or Instagram Live? "Have to go with Insta Stories for sure. IG Live is definitely so much fun and I enjoy it whenever I can do it, but stories are definitely my go-to."
With @adele and @ladygaga for @iammarkronson 2019 Grammy Afterparty. Two complete sweethearts, can't say enough good things about them both. Truly a fantastic night.
A post shared by Joey Sasso (@joeysasso) on Feb 11, 2019 at 12:49pm PST
"Never have I ever gone skydiving because if I did I would be that one guy whose parachute didn't open and would die a terrible death. Sounds dark, I know, but trust me: no skydiving in this guy's future."
Yo Circle! MESSAGE: I had such a great time at the @tidal x @dolbylabs pre-Grammy private party celebrating the nomination for Meek Mill's album #Championships 🏆 🥊 huge shoutout and thank you to my team from @teamebmg @rjthorpee so excited to be on this journey with you! Also, shoutout to my boy @besakof for making me look photogenic haha, kids the goat. Welcome to #TeamSasso baby! SEND MESSAGE! #redcarpet #grammys
A post shared by Joey Sasso (@joeysasso) on Jan 24, 2020 at 1:06pm PST
- "The horror genre is my favorite genre in cinema and what led me to being in love with film. Before I ever wanted to be an actor all I wanted to be was a director and that was because of my childhood idols like Wes Craven and John Carpenter."
- "I really don't listen to any modern music of today. I'm stuck in the '70s and into old school rock bands like KISS, Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Kinks, and so many more!"
- "Everyone thinks I am a big flirt, which of course I can be at times 😉 but what most people might find surprising is I'm still relatively newly single and was with my ex-girlfriend for just under 8 years. When I'm in a relationship, cheating and all of those negative things are never even an issue. If I'm with you, I am with you all the way to the end. Loyalty and honesty over everything, always!"
- "I am probably the biggest Eminem fan you will ever meet. Been obsessed with his music and story ever since I was a child. I was the kid who was allowed to listen to whatever interested me and I, like so many of his other die-hard fans, truly feel like I've been on a journey with him throughout his successful tenure in the music industry."
- "For fans of the band HAIM, a fun fact is I am an extra in their music video for their song 'Little of Your Love.' It was shot at the bar that I work at and I was able to be on set in the background of the video a couple of years ago when it was shot. I was so excited to be there because the video's director, Paul Thomas Anderson, is my third-favorite director of all time and getting a chance to be in his presence and watch him work was truly a dream come true for me."
I'm living proof to keep following that light at the end of the tunnel. Can promise you what will await you will surpass all of your wildest dreams, I know it did for me. 📸 @annairda #blessed #neversettle #mambamentality
A post shared by Joey Sasso (@joeysasso) on Feb 7, 2020 at 3:19pm PST
Four important qualities Joey values in a relationship and one he does not:
- Loyalty ✓
- Honesty ✓
- Trust ✓
- Faithfulness ✓
- Insecurity ✗
- "I do not deal with insecurity or insecurity issues when getting involved with somebody. I will never question you about where you are going, who you are with or go through your phone. I can't stand that and unfortunately, too many people have these issues and it's something I will never tolerate."
This goes out to all the @thecirclenetflix #teamjoey fans! Know that so many of you have been reaching out, but please keep doing so! It's been a crazy couple days but I PROMISE I will get back to each and every one of you as soon as I can! Come on, nobody does it better then #teamjoey Supporters. Let's get it baby!!!! #thecircle #thecirclenetflix #netflixtv #netflix #netflixandchill #joeysasso
A post shared by Joey Sasso (@joeysasso) on Jan 8, 2020 at 4:50pm PST
You can follow Joey here:
Want to create a dating profile for yourself or a friend, too?
Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.