For those of you who have lived under a Twitter rock for the past month, let me catch you up a bit. There is one account taking Twitter by STORM lately, and that's @SheRatesDogs. Ran by Twitter queen Michaela Okland, SheRatesDogs is full of screenshots of all the cringy things ex-boyfriends and thirsty Tinder matches have sent girls. The account has even evolved to posting absolutely TERRIBLE Tinder bios every Tuesday and they have entered the world of Instagram as well!
Ladies, if you thought you were the only one who received awful texts from your ex, you're in for a treat. You're FAR from the only one struggling with this, as you'll quickly learn by scrolling through the SheRatesDogs account. If you're still not convinced this is something worth checking out, here is a collection of 17 times SheRatesDogs took terrible exes, creepy Tinder matches, and anyone else who makes having social media as a young woman super terrible straight to the pound.
1. Yep, this is definitely right-swipe material.
Thankfully now I have my housing situation figured out, right?!
2. Thank GOD you're not a liar, buddy.
Because this makes everything so much better...
3. "Yikes ok lol" are the only thoughts I have about this.
4. Close, but not quite.
I have no words.
5. And I think you're about to get this block, NEXT.
Do you think telling me this would make me want to date you even more or what?
6. I just...I can't.
This creeps me out beyond belief.
7. I need this printed on like a sweatshirt, a laptop sticker, something because I'm DEAD.
Of all things, a potato? Really?
8. Um, I need to start doing this for sure.
I'd probably have a solid 30 fuckboys in my phone.
9. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the day this happens to me.
I feel like I'd make instant besties from this bullshit, because nothing brings a group of girls together faster than a shitty guy.
10. Any guy who insists you call him daddy when you barely speak to one another is an immediate 0/10.
Uncle in law at BEST.
11. Major small dick energy.
Okay but why have I heard both of these before...
13. YES. QUEEN.
This is the energy we need in 2019, ladies.
14. Any man who has an excuse like this does not deserve to be in a relationship.
Sure thing, Chad. I'm sure your competition went really well.
15. He wrote her a WHOLE ASS POEM. I can't.
Nothing will win a girl back faster than a shitty poem!
"What we had was amazing your head game is like no other" okay.
17. Ah yes, because a picture of my tits is exactly what you need to heal.
The rose makes me laugh every time I see it.